This week, I talk with screenwriter and director Aaron B. Koontz about his latest feature film, Camera Obscura, and his transition from working outside of the business, and how he left that career behind to pursue filmmaking.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Aaron B. Koontz on IMDb
- Aaron B. Koontz on Twitter
- Camera Obscura Trailer
- Camera Obscura on IMDb
- Camera Obscura on Twitter
- Camera Obscura on Facebook
- Camera Obscura website
- Last Call (short film by Joe Taylor)
- The Pinch: Producing A Micro-Budget Feature Film (Webinar)
- The SYS script analysis service
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”
- Free Webinar: How To Effectively Market Your Screenplay And Sell It!
Get tips from our editor, Jeanne Veillette Bowerman, in her on-demand webinar
Breaking In Outside of Hollywood