In this episode of the podcast I talk with writer/director Michael Radford about his latest feature film, a biopic about singer Andrea Bocelli, called The Music of Silence. We also discuss the early days of Michael’s career, directing documentaries and how he was able to make the leap from documentaries to feature films.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Michael Radford on IMDb
- The Music of Silence Trailer
- The Music of Silence on IMDb
- The SYS script analysis service
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”
- Frequently Asked Screenwriting Questions