Writer, director, and producer Bryan Bertino discusses the early days of his career trying to break in as a screenwriter, and how he was able to get attached to his first produced credit, The Strangers, as a director. We also discuss he latest producing effort, The Blackcoat’s Daughter.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Bryan Bertino on IMDb
- The Blackcoat’s Daughter Trailer
- The Blackcoat’s Daughter on IMDb
- The Blackcoat’s Daughter on Twitter
- The Blackcoat’s Daughter website
- The SYS script analysis service
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”