Screenwriter Greg DePaul (Bride Wars and Saving Silverman) talks about the early days of his career, how he broke in and sold several pitches to the studios.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Greg DePaul on IMDb
- Greg DePaul on Twitter
- Greg DePaul on Facebook
- Greg DePaul website
- Ashley Scott Meyers’ Screenwriting Website
- Writing a synopsis for your screenplay
- The SYS script analysis service
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”
- How did screenwriters on the podcast break into the business? How To Become A Screenwriter
- Frequently Asked Screenwriting Questions
Get comedy tips from Scott Dikkers (TheOnion) in his webinar
The Comedy of the Coen Brothers