In this week’s episode, I talk with screenwriter Jack Sekowski about his early career, how he got his first few agents, how he sold his first spec script to Universal Studios, and how he got his recent writing assignment writing a Hallmark Channel movie.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Jack Sekowski on IMDb
- Jack Sekowski on Twitter
- Jack Sekowski on Facebook
- Jack Sekowski website
- SYS Podcast Episode 103: Screenwriter Dan Benamor
- SYS Podcast Episode 079: Screenwriter Jan Arado
- SYS Podcast Episode 057: Screenwriter Jordan Imiola
- The SYS script analysis service
- SYS Email / Fax Blast Service
- Free Webinar: How To Effectively Market Your Screenplay And Sell It!
- How did screenwriters on the podcast break into the business? How To Become A Screenwriter
Get Unknown Screenwriter’s groundbreaking High Concept articles in a FREE PDF download PLUS a High-Concept Scorecard!
Join the Script newsletter and get your FREE High Concept Scorecard