1. You are tired of writing a dark hero that misses the mark. You want to write protagonists who aren’t spotless, but you struggle to get them right on paper. This course will show you countless techniques for creating a dark hero that an audience can connect with.
2. You feel lost trying to raise the stakes in your script. If your core dilemma isn’t compelling enough and you don’t know how to boost the tension to really make your script sizzle, Peter’s breakdown of elements that work in True Detective will be a revelation for your script.
3. Deep down you know, that hook could use some work. You want to keep an audience coming back whether it’s week to week or making simply making sure the answer to Netflix is ‘Yes I’m still watching!’
4. Your hero is missing that deeply emotional core wound. You’ll learn what a core wound is and how to create and reveal the right one for all of your characters.
5. You’re ready to finally break into the television industry. Opportunities abound so now is the time to get that TV drama written, because the world can’t wait to feast their eyes on the next hit drama like True Detective.
Don’t Miss The Contemporary One Hour TV Drama: Creating The Next True Detective
August 27th – September 3rd Online with Peter Russell
*all images from http://giphy.com/