Event Start Time: 1:00 p.m. PST/4:00 p.m. EST
All registrants are invited to submit a 1-3 page pitch document and will receive feedback directly from instructor Jennifer Grisanti.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to create empathy for your central character
- How to create contrasting worlds
- How to create a powerful dilemma and a strong goal stemming from the dilemma
- About building obstacles
- How to write a memorable mid-point and all is lost moment that connect back to the goal
- Theme, symbolism, and message and how to make your audience FEEL your story
- How to use your voice in your story as a way to get your spec/pilot to the top of the stack
- How to set the foundation of a TV pilot using a pilot worksheet
- The elements of the pitch document and how to tell and sell your story
Note: Every webinar is recorded. Even if you can’t attend the live event, still register in advance, and a recording will be emailed to you.