In this episode I talk with Gordy Hoffman about his recent short film, Dog Bowl, and how he raised money for it on Kickstarter. And we talk about how to launch and have a long lasting screenwriting career.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Gordy Hoffman on IMDb
- BlueCat Screenplay Competition
- BlueCat Screenplay Competition on twitter
- BlueCat Screenplay Competition on Facebook
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”
- The SYS screenplay consultant service
- SYS Script Library: Download Screenplays in PDF format
- SYS Select Newsletter to producers
- SYS Select Screenwriting Leads
- Information on Screenwriting Contests
- Screenwriting Success Stories From Using SYS Services
Don’t know your screenplay is ready for a screenwriting contest?
Get our FREE How to Improve Your Odds of Winning a Screenplay Contest Download today!
Join the Script newsletter and find screenwriting inspiration today!