In this episode of the podcast I talk with screenwriter and director Chris Sparling about his latest film, The Atticus Institute. We talk in depth about some of the writing choices he made and how this film got made.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- The Atticus Institute trailer on YouTube
- The Atticus Institute trailer on IMDb
- Chris Sparling on Twitter
- SYS Email/Fax Blast Submission Service
- SYS on Twitter
- SYS on Facebook
- SYS on YouTube
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”
Get more career advice from Screenwriting Coach Lee Jessup’s webinar,
Simple Strategies for Building a Successful Screenwriting Career