In this episode of The Selling Your Screenplay Podcast I interview director / producer Jennifer Steinman who recently completed her second feature film, Desert Runners. Jennifer was involved in the entire film making process. In the interview we talk about every step of getting the film made, from raising money all the way through to distribution.
You can listen to the audio portion of the podcast by clicking here: Download podcast audio.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Desert Runners website (use coupon code “SCRIPT” for a 10% discount). For the month of June, people who purchase the digital download of Desert Runners will be able to donate to The Ronan Thompson Foundation (http://www.theronanthompsonfoundation.com/), which is an organization that helps fund childhood cancer research, along with their purchase. Every dollar spent over the package price of the film goes to the charity.
- Jennifer Steinman’s website
- Jennifer Steinman on Twitter
- SYS Select E-Mail / Fax Blast Query Service
- Screen Craft
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”
Discover specific tools on strengthening your ideas,
voice-over narrations, and more.
Get Your On Demand Webinar Today!