In this episode of The Selling Your Screenplay Podcast I interview screenwriter Doug Richardson (Die Hard II, Bad Boys). He’s got a wealth of information for screenwriters at every level of their career. He specifically talks about how he broke into the business using a method that could still work today – so keep an eye out for that.
- Doug is on Twitter here: @byDougRich
- Doug’s blog is here: http://www.dougrichardson.com/
- Click here to read the story of Doug firing his first agent is here.
- Click here to learn about Doug’s novels.
Related Articles and Tools to Help:
- More Selling Your Screenplay Podcast with Ashley Scott Meyers
- Behind the Lines with DR articles by Doug Richarson
- TV Writer Podcasts with Gray Jones
Get all of Doug’s tales in one place with his book,
The Smoking Gun: True Tales from Hollywood’s Screenwriting Trenches