In this week’s episode I talk with director, screenwriter, and producer Scott Morgan about the emerging screenwriting opportunities in China. China is fast becoming the World’s largest consumer of films, so there are tons of opportunities for screenwriters. Scott talks us through some of the challenges and how screenwriters can get into this marketplace.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Scott Morgan on IMDb
- Scott Morgan on twitter
- Fulcrum Films Tv (website)
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”
- The SYS screenplay consultant service
- SYS Script Library: Download Screenplays in PDF format
- Screenwriting Success Stories From Using SYS Services
- Frequently Asked Screenwriting Questions
- This is the desk I bought: Height-Adjustable Standing Desk for Cubicles – VARIDESK Cube Plus 48 – Black. Varidesk makes a variety of other sizes and styles to fit your needs. You can find them here: Varidesk Adjustable Standing Desks
Get tips on creating amazing characters in Glenn Benest’s webinar
Creating Great Horror Villains