In this episode of the podcast I talk with screenwriter, director, producer, and lawyer, David Garrett about the importance of relationship building for screenwriters. David talks about how he sold numerous projects without the benefit of an agent and how these sales could be directly linked to a relationship that he built up over the course of 5 or even 10 years.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- David Garrett on IMDb
- David Garrett on Twitter
- David Garrett on ScriptMag.com
- SYS Select Newsletter to producers
- SYS Select Screenwriting Leads
- The SYS screenplay consultant service
- SYS on Twitter
- SYS on Facebook
- SYS on YouTube
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”
Get important networking advice in Keith Ferrazzi’s book
Never Eat Alone and Other Secrets to Success