In this week’s episode I talk with screenwriter/director of the new film Paradox, Michael Hurst. We talk about his early days shooting a micro-budget film, and how he was able to parlay that into a career as a writer and director.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Michael Hurst on IMDb
- Paradox Trailer
- Paradox on IMDb
- SYS Select Newsletter to producers
- SYS Select Screenwriting Leads
- The SYS screenplay consultant service
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”
- Screenwriting Success Stories from using SYS Services
Get tips on creating compelling stories by analyzing Tony Gilroy’s work
in Glenn Benest’s webinar
The First 10 Pages: Learning from Master Storyteller Tony Gilroy