In this week’s episode I talk with producer and screenwriter Gabriel Campisi about how he broke into the industry working low level productions jobs and slowly working his way up. And we talk about the recent horror film he wrote, Little Dead Rotting Hood which was recently produced by The Asylum.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Gabriel Campisi on IMDb
- Gabriel Campisi on Twitter
- Gabriel Campisi on Facebook
- Gabriel Campisi on Instagram
- Gabriel Campisi website
- Little Dead Rotting Hood Trailer
- Little Dead Rotting Hood on IMDb
- Little Dead Rotting Hood on Twitter
- Little Dead Rotting Hood on Facebook
- SYS Select Newsletter to producers
- SYS Select Screenwriting Leads
- The SYS screenplay consultant service
- Free Webinar: How To Effectively Market Your Screenplay And Sell It!
- Screenwriting Success Stories from using SYS Services
Get tips on ramping up your horror screenplay with our On-Demand Webinar
How to Create Memorably Scary Scenes for Your Horror of Paranormal Feature