I’m a planner. I need a plan A, B, C and D. No idea why I’m that way, and believe me, it can be a curse. But right now, it’s a good thing!
Because between now and December 31, 2013, The Writers Store has generously offered a 20% DISCOUNT on your ENTIRE ORDER by using code JEANNE20 (excluding sales items).
There’s no better time to make your plan for 2014 screenwriting success!
Set your writing goal and then peruse The Writers Store site to see what might help you reach that goal. Maybe one of these items would help:
Learn anything and everything about the screenwriting business and craft with our On Demand Webinars series. It’s the easiest way to learn on your own schedule.
- Software for developing and formatting a screenplay to Industry standard
- Uses step-outlining to build your story scene-by-scene
- Compare your script pacing with the included outlines of successful Hollywood films
- One-year writing goals calendar created by The Writers Store
- Based on Jerry Seinfeld’s “Don’t Break the Chain” method
- Allows you to start on any day of the year
- Screenplay analysis from experienced readers
- Provides specific points of action to improve your script and take it to a saleable level
- Receive a comprehensive package reflective of current Industry-standard practices
Jeanne Veillette Bowerman is the Editor and Online Community Manager of Script Magazine and a webinar instructor for The Writers Store. She is Co-Founder and moderator of the weekly Twitter screenwriters’ chat, #Scriptchat, and wrote the narrative adaptation of the Pulitzer Prize-winning book, Slavery by Another Name, with its author, Douglas A. Blackmon, former senior national correspondent of The Wall Street Journal. Jeanne also is President of Implicit Productions and consults with writers on how to build and strengthen their online and offline networks as well as face their fears in order to succeed in writing and in personal peace – a screenwriter’s therapist. More information can be found on her blog, ramblings of a recovered insecureaholic. Follow @jeannevb on Twitter.