This week I talk with Executive Producer Jeffrey Giles about his long career as an independent producer and sales agent. We talk about strategies for how screenwriters can break into this market. Jeffrey hired me a couple years ago to write Snake Outta Compton, so we dig into that film as well as some of his other many productions.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Jeffrey Giles on IMDb
- Jeffrey Giles on Twitter
- Jeffrey Giles on Facebook
- Jeffrey Giles website
- Snake Outta Compton Trailer
- Snake Outta Compton on IMDb
- David Goyer Bafta Interview
- The SYS script analysis service
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”