In this episode of the podcast Jan Arado talks about her recent screenplay option to a producer. Since this is her first option, she has lots of questions about how option agreements work and what should be in them. So I thought it might be interesting to let her ask me questions about her option agreement and have me answer them for you on a podcast episode, as I’m sure other people probably have similar questions.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- SYS Email / Fax Blast Service
- How To Become A Screenwriter (how screenwriters on the SYS Podcast broke in)
- SYS Select Newsletter to producers
- SYS Select Screenwriting Leads
- The SYS screenplay analysis service
- SYS on Twitter
- SYS on Facebook
- SYS on YouTube
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”
Get insights into contracts with Entertainment Attorney Christopher Schiller’s webinar
Screenwriter Contracts Decoded